Monday, December 11, 2006

Let It Go...


I don't get it. Why is the media bombarded, once again, by information about the death of Princess Diana?


Does it really make a difference if the CIA tapped her phone?


Does it even matter if we know HOW drunk her driver was?


Will knowing all of this bring her back? No...


I wish they would let Diana rest in peace. And let her boys go on with their lives without having to continually deal with hearing about and having to respond to such irrelevant information.

It's been going on long enough...

4 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

Well said.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Well, I suppose since it has taken Elvis fans this long to believe he's dead, it will take Di fans even longer to get over it....

Most likely, a slow news day. Makes me sad.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

What.
Elvis is dead?

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

I thought of JFK and Marilyn Monroe. Seems as though new "conspiracy theories" keep cropping up about their deaths, too. I totally agree with you. Let these people rest in peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home