Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Learning to Float...

I just wanted to let you know that the rest of this week will involve a little less blogging and a lot more float making. No, not a root beer float... more like an actual 20' float to be seen in the Silver Bells in the City parade this Friday.

Yes, people... I'm polishing off my high school float-making skills for the company and will be working diligently over the next few days to make this thing light up, sparkle and twirl like no other float in the parade!

On Monday, I will have many stories to share... and hopefully they won't involve mishaps with the staple gun or superglue! I may try to check in every once in a while... but if my blog seems eerily quite, or I'm not making any wacky comments on your blog... you'll know why I am MIA!

So, I hope you all have a good week... and an enjoyable weekend. Talk to you on Monday!
TOODLES!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Okay - Monday I am expecting pictures of your beautiful creation!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home