Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Flashback...



ZOTS ROCK!!


Do you remember this fabulous candy? It was one of my all-time favorites! I’d gather up all my nickels, dimes and pennies… then I’d either walk or ride my bike down to the Rocking Chair Gift Shop! That’s where I would spend every last cent I had on Zots!! The apple and cherry flavors were my favorite… but I would take whatever was available.

I’d pop one into my mouth and try to crunch through to the center immediately… I needed my “fizz” fix!! And I know that anyone who saw me going home from the gift shop… well, they saw one happy, little girl with a huge smile on her face!

Good memories!!

Have a great weekend…

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Never had it. I've been cheated.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I avoided them - because I didn't like the fizz -

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger MSU gal said...

yes i remember those wonderful things. the B-girl loves some kind of knock-off brand they have now, but there is not enough fizz in the middle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home