Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Flashback...

Here's something that will take you back!

Yes... this is my all-time favorite song from the 80's!!

I remember cruising around the lake in my 1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic (the Tank) with my girlfriends all piled in (the Tank could fit 10-12 people, not-so-comfortably... trust me, we tried it!)... windows open and the stereo blaring "Melt with You"... cranked up as high as it would go!!

Good times... a great car, great friends, great music... GREAT MEMORIES!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving... and have an equally wonderful weekend!

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

ah, memories...
Hope you had a wonderful Turkey Day, girlfriend!!!
arrrgghhhh...now to figure out how to get my Christmas tree out of the attic...hmmmm...there *is* something guys are good for...
(just kidding, guys)

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

AH - I just miss being able to sit and watch the dang videos like we used to. Those were the days.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

well....your story of the car takes me back even more than the song...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home