I got tagged by two different bloggers about the same thing!
Ginger and MSUgal86 tagged me with the age old question...
What are "Six Oddities about Yourself"?
Well kids, here they are...
1. I can’t swim. I grew up on a lake… and I love being out on a boat… just don’t make me get IN the water!
2. I have to have “all systems off” when I shut off my car. That’s turning off the stereo, heat/air… everything. Why you ask? Who knows!
3. I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Not with jelly… just butter! The butter makes it so the peanut butter doesn’t stick to the roof of your mouth, yet doesn’t affect the taste.
4. The first bite of a Hershey’s Chocolate Bar ALWAYS makes me sneeze. Just Hershey’s and just the first bite!
5. I must listen to a classical music cd AND a sound machine with ocean waves playing when I go to sleep... Every night!
6. Numbers screw with my head. I can’t add to save my life… but give me a phone number and I will remember it forever. I still can recall phone numbers of kids in elementary school that have moved and I have not seen or talked to in 28-30 years! Just don’t make me add two of those phone numbers together… I’d have to get out my calculator!!
So that's it... I hope I didn't freak anyone out!
Now on to tagging... Sher ... your it!