Thursday, December 07, 2006

Double Whammy...

I got tagged by two different bloggers about the same thing!

Ginger and MSUgal86 tagged me with the age old question...
What are "Six Oddities about Yourself"?

Well kids, here they are...

1. I can’t swim. I grew up on a lake… and I love being out on a boat… just don’t make me get IN the water!

2. I have to have “all systems off” when I shut off my car. That’s turning off the stereo, heat/air… everything. Why you ask? Who knows!

3. I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Not with jelly… just butter! The butter makes it so the peanut butter doesn’t stick to the roof of your mouth, yet doesn’t affect the taste.

4. The first bite of a Hershey’s Chocolate Bar ALWAYS makes me sneeze. Just Hershey’s and just the first bite!

5. I must listen to a classical music cd AND a sound machine with ocean waves playing when I go to sleep... Every night!

6. Numbers screw with my head. I can’t add to save my life… but give me a phone number and I will remember it forever. I still can recall phone numbers of kids in elementary school that have moved and I have not seen or talked to in 28-30 years! Just don’t make me add two of those phone numbers together… I’d have to get out my calculator!!

So that's it... I hope I didn't freak anyone out!

Now on to tagging... Sher ... your it!

7 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger MSU gal said...

Good list. You're a good sport for playing along.

Numbers screw with my head too and my Dad insisted on that "all systems off thing" when I was young. He was adamant about it. I still break that rule!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

hmmmmm...our neuroses are strangely similar... ;-)

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love peanut butter and butter sandwiches."

I don't think I ate anything else until I was in highschool. Funny, I thought I was weird because of it. I guess we can be weird together!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

peanutbutter and raisins

I have a cd I often listen to at bedtime

Walking from inside a dark room into sunlight makes me sneeze

I can count to 99 on my fingers

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like to get IN the water, either. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Yum Yum ! I don't do numbers either. The rest I understand, except for maybe, the Hershey Sneeze.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Steven said...

The Hersheys thing...

A little creepy.

Just being honest. ;)

Steve~

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I'm glad I don't sneeze on a Hershey. That would totally ruin my day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home