Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Here...

Okay... see it's me, I'm alive and well!!

This post is basically to get my brother off my back! He is quite the complainer. When I talk to him on the phone, he is always letting me know that I haven't posted anything new lately and wonders what his little sister is up to... and basically "why do you continue to have a blog if you aren't going to post on a daily basis"!

Yes, people... this is now the new form of our family communication... my BLOG. Does my brother call to ask how I am doing?... um, NO! But if I go a couple days without blogging, he gets quite concerned (irritated, rather) because he has nothing new to read.

So this one is for you, big brother. I hope you have a great weekend. You know that I love you more than life itself... but now please GET OFF MY CASE about the blogging! tee hee

Hugs and kisses to you!

-------------------

Oh, and everyone else... have a wonderful weekend too!

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha - almost as good as e-mail when you could just pick up the phone and hear a friendly voice instead.


Dreaming What Ifs...

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

write something juicy. Then he'll call.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

hahaha!!! that's great. I like Pamela's idea-put in just enough info to entice but not enough for the whole story!! hahahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home