Monday, November 26, 2007

The Garage Dweller...



This is Quinn.
He is around 3 or 4 months old and came into my life last week.


Quinn was so skinny that his hip bones and ribs showed through his little fur! I was giving him tough love... um, for a day. Then decided to take his life into my hands and find him a good home. I can't let him into the house because of my cat, Lilly. So he has been living in my garage, out of the elements and away from any vicious critters. He seems to enjoy having a bed to sleep on, a litter box to do his deed in, and ample amounts of food to fatten up his little body!


Quinn is such a sweet little guy... he purrs loud and constantly. He just loves human contact... following me all around the yard, onto the deck and back in the garage!

I am taking him into the Humane Society next Tuesday to be given his rabies and distemper shots as well as get neutered. Thankfully, the Humane Society only charges $25 to do these services. I will once again bring him home and nurse him back to health... and hopefully find a good home for him.

If not, he may become a permanent resident of the Miller household... time will tell.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he looks like a keeper.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

He's adorable!! my heart dropped when I read the words "I'm taking him to the Humane Society" but then I read the rest of it!! What a cutie!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

prrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh yeah. He knows where to cozy up.
what a sweety *you are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home