Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Inhale... Exhale...

For the past few years... I have had a bit of a problem with congestion, runny nose and watery eyes every fall when I start up my furnace. It is usually horrible early in the season and lingers throughout the winter months. I have had the furnace and air ducts cleaned... but nothing seems to make a difference.

So this year, I decided to try something new. I broke down and bought the Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier... and trust me, it is as cool as it sounds!! I only have had it a couple of days... but I think it is really making a difference.

--------------------------

Here's the scoop on this incredible device...


Eliminate offensive odors and trap airborne allergens from pollen, pets, smoke, paint and the like with the Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier. This unit is 3 times more effective than the leading silent air purifier.Your home will be fresh and clean-smelling as the Pro silently circulates air. Ergonomically designed with innovative technology, it's also energy efficient and as always, very affordable.

This new next generation air purifier silently cleans, purifies, sanitizes, and removes odors and pollution from the air in your home. The Ionic Pro Turbo's all new patented design removes airborne dirt, dust, pollen, pet dander, and even germs and viruses quickly and effectively. In an independent laboratory test, the Ionic Pro Turbo captured 99.9% of the airborne viruses and bacteria in its standard test room in less than an hour! The Ionic Pro Turbo is affordable, easy to use and inexpensive to operate. Energy usage is low only pennies a day to operate. And, the Ionic Pro Turbo does not have costly filters to replace. Scientific tests prove the Ionic Pro Turbo is the most effective and efficient silent air purifier on the market today and at half the price of the competition. Made by Ionic Pro, LLC

------------------------------

People... this thing doesn't make a sound!! I put my ear up to it and I couldn't even hear a hum!! I thought that maybe it wasn't working... but sure enough, air was streaming out of it. The owner's manual says that it uses the same amount of energy as a nightlight. I honestly don't know how this thing exactly works... but if I can breathe... I don't care if there are tiny kittens in there running the thing!!! I CAN BREATHE!!! Ahhhh....

4 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Kila said...

I've often thought about getting one. At this point, after 3 boys and a dog, it might just choke and die. Thanks for the review.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I didn't see a price . . . but, I'm sure you ARE WORTH IT!!!!

I'm going to the web site and take a look at it.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Sounds like an item I need to purchase.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got one at walmart three days ago. It really works! Dust is gone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home