Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why Mess With Perfection??

Tonight NBC is attempting to reclaim it's glory by airing a new
"Bionic Woman".

Why, I ask, WHY?!?!?

The original "Bionic Woman" with Lindsay Wagner is a classic. Okay, looking back... it might be cheesy with all the low-budget effects. But the show defined a huge part of my childhood.

The new "Bionic Woman" is supposed to have much darker plots with all the latest and greatest effects. Well, La-Di-Da! Will there be the mannequin-like fembots?!?!? I think not!


Just take a look...

The original Bionic Woman

or The new Bionic Woman

I'll watch the original, thank you very much!

5 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey Wagner was my hero. I'm tempted to watch the new version, just to see.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kila said...

I also like the original!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

I'm too young to remember the first one....**leaving here laughing***
And yes, you may use my Middle Name MeMe.
I posting with my old BloggerBooger account just for fun tonight.

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way anyone could improve on the original. Cheesy or not, it was terrific! Lindsay was such a natural beauty. The new girl looks totally artificial.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

I loved the original!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home