Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Good Times...

On Saturday night... I hung out with some really amazing people.
My family.


Here are a few of us getting the party started...

My brother Doug, his wife Melissa, me, my nephew Carl, and my niece Rachel.


This is me with my boys!!...

My nephew Mike, me and Carl.


Things are beginning to get out of control...

My sister Pam's pucker, Mike, Carl, Me, and Melissa's bunny ear fingers!


This was the last photo taken just moments before we were hacked up into tiny pieces by the madman behind us!!...

Rachel, me... and Mike's crazed eyeball.



This pretty much sums up how much fun we have when we get together... just a bunch of crazy lunatics.


And I wouldn't have it any other way...

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. (reminds me of my in-laws - some of the nephews are just like this!!!! especially since one if 6'6 and I am a dwarf standing next to him)

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

looks healthy and happy.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya'll look like your having a blast.. looks like a wonderful time!!

makes me miss my family down south;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home