Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Moaning...

So I log on this morning to find that my friend Arkansas Bird at QuarterNotes has tagged me!! And although she thought I would be annoyed that I had been tagged... I'm really not... it's Friday... and knowing that I have the weekend ahead, nothing... not even a tag can damper my spirits! So here it goes...

The Moaning Meme

5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them.

MSU Gal at http://i-never-knew-it-could-be-like-this.blogspot.com/
GingerSnaps at http://gingersnaps.wordpress.com/
La vida Claudia at http://claudiasskippingstones.blogspot.com/
Marnie at http://ididntsayitwasyourfault.typepad.com/blog/
Debbie at http://debbiemomof2.wordpress.com/

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

- The dinner of Liver and Onions
- Bass Boosters... you know the cars that have them installed and you can hear the "boom, boom" a mile away!
- Spiders
- Mean People

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

- Putting on their brakes for no reason while driving down the road.
- Talking non-stop and EXTREMELY loud while in public.
- Not saying hello when you have just said hello to them.

2 things you find yourself moaning about.

- Money (the lack there of)...
- Dear Lord... I'm 39 and still single!!

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

- I'm getting old... and very set in my ways! YIKES!!


RULES
- Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
- Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
- Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
- Post these rules at the end of every meme!

***MSU Gal @ http://i-never-knew-it-could-be-like-this.blogspot.com/ tagged me with another meme... I'll be posting that next week!!

8 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Beccy said...

Liver and onions? I'm going right in there after them!

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo.....I forgot about those bass booster things. They definitely should be removed from the face of the earth. Honestly, I could have expanded the removal from the face of the earth part of the meme to great lengths!!!

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOM boom boom boom,
Boom Boom Boom Boom
Oh I'm loving your moans,
Your rants are fly
So I turned up the Bass
As i'm driving by
Wanna Big you up
You an A class moaner
Infact your so hot
You make me like a loaner
Boom, cha-cha boom boom,
Boom, boom, boom, boom.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Oh, Freelance Cynic... you crack me up and know how to ANNOY me at the same time!! ;-)

Very Creative!!

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freelance Cycnic - heeee heee.

yup - that boom boom boom gets in in the mood immediately (NOT).

I'm doing this MEME very soon.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I like your list. You made me laugh.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I posted the moaner, too. however, I didn't see the first part about naming the bloggers who would be annoyed.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

are you kidding? A legitimate reason to bitch about something! wooohooo!! (I know you won't get this until you get back from vacation...have fun!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home