Monday, July 23, 2007

Fun Monday...

Our host this week is Willowtree. His assignment:"Tell us about your best friend. Particularly things like: where you first met, how long you've been friends and why you think you are best friends."

My best friend is Terri... she and I met 6 years ago when I went to her clinic for physical therapy. We became instant friends. Over the years, we have enjoyed so many things... most of all travel. We've taken trips to Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Scotland, Ireland, Australia... and all over the US. We do most everything together... people say we are two peas in a pod.

Why are we best friends? I think that Terri is the only one who knows the "complete" me and is willing to put up with me and my faults... just as I put up with hers. We have similiar values and feelings about life and how it should be lived.

We have so much fun together... we laugh a lot!! We have an great understanding of one another... and are there for each other no matter what. So... here is a photo snippet of our friendship...


Here we are in the early days getting ready for a

night on the the town.


Here we are outside the coliseum in Rome.




In front of a castle in Scotland.




Overlooking the "grand canyon" of Yellowstone.



On the coast of Australia.





Tailgating at a Michigan State University Football game.




Visiting Mount Rushmore.



Being silly at my birthday party!

She is truly a gift that I have been given...
and I cherish our friendship.

18 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Debs said...

You two look like you have a blast no matter what. :)

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you to have such a great friend!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I cannot imagine a true friendship without this quality, "is willing to put up with me and my faults... just as I put up with hers."

I love your pictures. You must have some good stories about your travels as well.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger ChrisB said...

Those are lovely photos- you have travelled to some wonderful holiday destinations together.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, that last one is priceless! Sounds like you two share a great friendship.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been to so many fun places together. I have to say that when you travel with someone, you found out what they are really made of...especially when things don't go right.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger MommaBoo said...

Terri is such a beauty! As are you!

BFF's make life worth living!

"Friends are the family we choose."

Happy Monday!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Beccy said...

What a great friendship you share and you have loads of adventures traversing the globe, you know you are both smiling so beautifully in every picture which shows what fun you have together.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Kaytabug said...

Beautiful pictures, lovely story! Looks like you both have loads of fun!!! Faults? What faults?

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger willowtree said...

You both are really lucky.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are an awful lot of memories in those pictures! Its nice that the two of you found each other.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Dallas said...

Great photos. It looks like you two have gone on some great adventures together.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm jealous.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading all of these makes me miss my best friend. I didn't talk to her the entire vacation. She is getting a phone call first thing in the morning!!!

That is great you can travel together!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger my4kids said...

Looks like you have a lot of fun with your friend!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger uncaringbear said...

A picture says a thousand words, and those are very nice pictures of you and your friend :)

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So many wonderful backdrops. How wonderful to have such a good friend, and also have someone to travel with. I'm hoping one day when the kids are older that my friends and I do sme travelling like that together.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that sounds like an amazing friendship and how lucky you are to have been to all those places!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home