Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Back...

We had a great time out west.

But after driving nearly 7,000 miles... hiking over 91 miles in our great National Parks... spending 1 night trying to sleep sitting up in the car (I'll tell you about that later!)... putting up and taking down the tent 14 times... eating WAY too many hot dogs, sausages and s'mores... and seeing numerous piles of bear scat... I'M GLAD TO BE HOME!!!

I'll try to get some pictures up in the next couple of days.

I hope all of you are doing well... and I will be visiting your blogs very soon!!

5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back - can't wait to see some pics!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Beccy said...

Welcome home, looking foward to hearing about the trip in more detail.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back looking forward to the pics

glad you had a great time!!

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an exhausting but exciting trip. Can't wait to read and see all about it!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

bear scat.
eeeeeeeeeeeeweeeee
welcome home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home