Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ouch...

On Monday, I joined a fitness center. I have notice that with each year, my metabolism gets slower and slower. The exercises that I did at home just weren't cutting it anymore. So I decided to do this to be more disciplined and to keep my body toned. I think it is going to be good for me... but this first week is a killer. I have a personal trainer, Amber... who is going to whip me into shape in six weeks... then it's a maintenance program... FOR LIFE.


As of this moment, I am unable to lift my arms.
Amber say it's a "good hurt"... Yeah, RIGHT!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing better than me.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 'good hurt'...is that anything like a 'dry heat'...? A blow torch is a dry heat.
I've been eating my way across the U.S. and am on my way home to pick up the weights. Thanks for the motivation.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

does fighting gravity count as exercise?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Yaussie Girl said...

I hate Amber.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home