Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Life...

It keeps getting in the way.

Sorry, I have been delinquent on posting. But there have been some things going on that have taken precedence.

I have been taking care of my best friend... she had surgery on Friday. It's a long story, but she has been through a horrible hospital experience. I am trying to be strong for her... be there for her. So between focusing my attention on her needs and trying to fit in work in-between... I haven't been able to post... or feel up to being creative enough to post anything interesting.

As for my best friend, I continue to tell myself that she is going to be just fine... in my mind, there is no other option.

All I can say is... ladies, get your mammograms. Men, make sure the women you love get their mammograms.

And most importantly.... hold the ones you love... even closer.

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your friend heals quickly.

I hate hearing all the bad stories about hospitals. Seems the nurses and doctors keep getting worse and worse bedside manners.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger GingerSnaps said...

Sending hugs and prayers.

(You are an amazing friend, too.)

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

she'll get better care with you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home