Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hearing Aid...

I got a new cell phone last night. My little gadget is the LG VX 8550 Chocolate Black Cherry (sounds good enough to eat!)... and it is awesome!! The sound quality is great when I am talking to someone... which is very important to me since I have such a hard time hearing in general.

When it is closed it looks like this...

And you slide it open and you get this...
It has a lot of bells and whistles that will take me FOREVER (or as long as I own this phone) to figure out... but what I will probably use it for the most is the camera, mp3 player, and make TONS of phone calls!

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger GingerSnaps said...

ooooh, slick!

I have a Palm Treo now. I'm addicted to it. What the heck did we do back in the days of typewriters and land lines?

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Very slick.

I have a simple old Nokia phone - which I love. My husband's work is making him change cellphone plans - so I have to too. I am hoping I can keep my dinosaur, but may have to switch to a new phone.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

wow. you are a techie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home