Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Hills are Alive...


And so am I!


I know it's been a while since I have posted, but with the holidays... and to be quite truthful... NOTHING exciting happening, I thought I'd take a little break.


I was going to see how long this could go on... but MSUgal86 called me out on it!! She made her demands heard... and I am back!!!!


The picture you are looking at is from my trip to Switzerland. It was taken in Zermatt and gives you a glimpse of the Matterhorn. It is quite breath-taking!! That two-week trip changed my life... I fell in love with the country and a certain someone. What we had was fleeting... but will stay with me forever. He changed the way I look at men... and what I want from a man. Although we stay in touch... I know in my heart that we will never be together.



Why am I telling you this?? Because that is one reason I haven't been writing. I went through a bit of a mourning period... knowing that no matter how much we can love someone... sometimes it just isn't meant to be.


By the way... It's good to be back!

6 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? A love lost - sigh.

Glad you are back. Great picture. I guess love lost is better than never having loved at all. (who originally said that?)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger MSU gal said...

Wonderful picture and so glad you are back! I have been in your situation before and it's difficult to love someone who lives far away, but let me ask you--would you trade the experience for never having met him? I thought not. We live once and every nanosecond makes our lives richer!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

I am SO glad you're back, Jod-wah!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas & that 2007 is the best year yet! I want to see more pics of your trip. Switzerland is the absolute most beautiful country I've ever seen.

I'm glad you got to experience the happiness with your love for the time that you did. Hang in there...time will heal the hurt.

Love ya, girl!!!!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I love that picture....I love mountains...
I know what you mean about way things change you...but sometimes, things really do work out for the best, even though it may not seem like it at the time. I hope that is the case for you.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Glad you are back!! Beautiful picture. Borrowing from The Sound of Music (again)...the love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love 'til you give it away. (from Sixteen Going on Seventeen)

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Two journeys.
So, are you going to tell us about both of them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home