Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now??

Heavy Cell Phone Use 'Damages Sperm'

Experts are calling for further research into the effect of mobiles on fertility. Heavy use of mobile phones may damage men's fertility, a study has suggested.

Researchers found those men who used a phone for four hours or more a day had fewer sperm and those they had moved less well and were of poorer quality.

---------------------

Okay, people... how are these men using their phones!??!!? Don't you think it would be more of an ear problem... I'm not seeing the connection (or maybe I just don't want to!).

5 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Um, my question is: What are these men REALLY doing with their phones?

And Welcome to the Blogging Chicks!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doctor killed my sperm a long time ago...so I'm cool. ;)

Steve~

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that on the news.

.... they can use that in their advertisements, for sure.

for instance:

With our new cell phone you WON'T NEED THE FAMILY PLAN

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if they keep it on vibrate

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger SongBird said...

Claudia, you bad, bad girl...LOL!!
I, for one, can't imagine using my phone for four hours per day much less for longer than four hours. Good grief!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home