Thursday, October 19, 2006

Questions, Question Everywhere...

I swiped this questionnaire from Jon ... I thought it would be fun to play along!

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
I think you definitely need the emotional commitment! Okay, so there was that one time on New Year’s Eve… can we forget about that, damn it!

2. Do you bite your toenails?
EEWWW!! Clippers only, my friend!

3. Are you a jealous person?
Not really.

4. What are you allergic to?
Smoke and dust.

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Yes, Walk Across America by Peter Jenkins. It’s a true story about a guy who decides to walk across the US to find himself. He and his dog, Cooper are make the journey. And let’s just say that there is a chapter when he has to continue his walk “alone… very alone”. Opps, I hope I didn't spoil it for you!

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
Sometimes… but then my guilty conscience kicks in and I think… “what if I get really mad at them and then it turns out that they were seriously injured in an accident and aren’t able to call. I’d be such an ass for getting mad at them!!”

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Plain old chocolate!

8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them?
You seem like a nice guy, but I’m not interested.

9. What would you rather be doing right now?
Jetting off to Venice, Italy… or if I have to stay local… eating sushi!

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment, if any?
Scared, by Albert Hammond, Jr.

11. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I don’t remember… I’d have to ask my Mom.

12. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
Right now, I think it’s “Six Degrees”… but “Mad About You” has to top my list. And of course, when I was a kid… “The Bionic Woman” rocked!

13. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I’d have to say both… but if I HAVE to choose one… I’ll pick the same.

14. Can others make you cry easily?
It depends on the time of the month!

15. Who was the last person to piss you off?
Jurgen

16. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Not-so-much

17. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
A little bit. But if it’s something I really want and know it’s not good for me… I just ignore the calorie count!

18. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
Kiwi… I just think it’s a cute little thing! Wait… is kiwi considered fruit, or is it a berry of some sort. I never know!

19. Were you a "planned" child?
Let’s just say that my mom said “I'm the best mistake she ever made!!”

20. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Between 10 and 15.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
8 is the magic number!

22. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Bailey’s Irish Cream… on the rocks!

23. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
February in Australia… it was a double rainbow.

24. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
I don’t think so… but you’d have to ask my family and friends. Just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

25. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
COVERED? I don’t think so.

26. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Not necessarily… but it is always nice.

27. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No thanks.

28. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Hmmm… I wish I could make plans, and I plan on making wishes… so I guess both!

29. Can you speak any languages other than English?
No

30. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Paul Newman’s Balsamic Vinegrette

31. Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
No way!

32. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
No… that would be a disaster.

33. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No… but your secret is safe with me!

34. When was the last time someone hit on you?
In August… some electrician who was giving me a quote for working on my house. He was really kind of creepy.

35. Who would you like to have answer these questions?
Karmyn R, MSUgal86, Ginger and whoever else would like to play along!

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Hmmm....interesting.

Okay - my roommie in college bit and ate her toenails - I witnessed it once and told her if she ever did that in front of me again I'd kill her. She is still living.

I dated a best friend once - and no, it didn't work out. (I think you can marry your best friend, but messing around with best friends doesn't work!!!)

But dang - I just gave my answers. Hmmmph.

Okay - I'll do this most likely tomorrow or Saturday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home