Tuesday, October 10, 2006

They're Grrreat!...


Although I am not the biggest baseball fan out there... I have to wish the Detroit Tigers good luck tonight when they play their first game of the American League Championship Series.

But whether the Tigers win anymore games... I can at least sleep better knowing that the New York Yankees are done for the season thanks to the D-Town Boys!! Besides... the last time the Tigers saw such greatness was back in 1984 when they won the world series beating the San Diego Padres. So the time has come... our beloved Tigers are due for another world series win!

The Tigers will take on the Oakland Athletics tonight at 8:00pm.

I believe Tony the Tiger would be proud of his kin... they ARE grrreat!

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so not a man...despite my penis,,,

My interest in baseball ends after the cool logos. ;)

Steve~

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Being a Mariner's fan - I will root for any team that can beat the Yankees!!!!

(I'm not a big baseball fan - but if given tickets - hey, I'll go!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home