Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Do... But They Don't.

HERE'S ONE WAY TO STOP A WEDDING
Parents drove their daughter out of state, face kidnap charges

SALT LAKE CITY - The parents of a bride-to-be told their daughter they were taking her on a shopping trip, but then drove to Colorado and kept her there until she missed the nuptials, officials said.

“I’ve never had a case quite like this,” Attorney Kay Bryson said. “It is strange that parents would go to that extent to keep an adult daughter from marrying the man that she had chosen to marry.” Lemuel and Julia Redd have been charged with second-degree felony kidnapping. -AP

--------------------

By the way... the couple finally did get married.
Should make for great family get-togethers!!

--------------------


I wonder if this will give my parents any ideas about their 38 year old daughter... they'll probably kidnap me, take me to a different state and MAKE me get married!!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

What the heck? How old was the girl? Was she marrying a pediphile? Was the guy an ex-ax murderer? Was he just really ugly. Hmmm....I think I need to do some more investigating on this story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home