Monday, October 02, 2006

Q & A....

01. What does your headline mean?
The insight of a Miller. Duh...
02. Elaborate on your default photo:
It was taken this summer... in my kitchen.
03. What's your middle name[s]?:
Lynn
04. What is your current relationship status?
Single
05. What are you wearing right now?
Black & white striped long sleeve shirt, black pants, black shoes.
06. What is your current problem?
Today, the outlet in my bathroom decided to quit working while I was blowdrying my hair!
07. Who do you love most?
My family and friends
08. Who makes you most happy?
Lilly, my cat
09. Are you musically talented?
You betcha... I can work a stereo like nobody's business!
10. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
Let's just say that there was a "peach schnapps incident" in high school that I would like to erase.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be?
Lilly, my cat... spoiled rotten.
12. Ever have a near death experience?
I tend to pass out at the sight of blood... so a paper cut can be pretty scary!
13. Can you dance?
My best friend T says NO... but I think that I dance just as good as Elaine on Seinfeld.
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
“Look What You've Done” by Jet.
15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
Karmyn @ Dreaming What Ifs...
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you.
Loretta Lynn
17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property?
I wrecked my parent's car in high school.
18. Have you ever been in a fight?
In second grade... Darci Hatfield!
19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?
No.
20. What ATTRACTS YOU TO THE OPPOSITE sex?
Smile, eyes, and a sense of humor.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
No coffee, please.
22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends?
Don't really venture onto MySpace.
23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I got a little tipsy drinking Corona... does that count?
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
An orthopedic doctor said he thought that I looked like Tea Leoni. I think he had been drinking! ha
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I am still a kid at heart... I own Finding Nemo, Shrek, Monsters Inc. on DVD.
26. Did you have braces?
Yes... with headgear, thank you very much!
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
I guess... I work on the third floor.
28. Do you consider yourself adventurous?
Yes... planning on hiking down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon AND back up in 2008!
29. Do you speak any other languages?
No... Nada. Okay, maybe I do!
30. Whats your favorite smell?
Lemons.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Hee haa - you just gave Darci Hatfield her 15 seconds of fame. I hope you kicked the snot out of her (hee hee) (why does her name bring images of some pigtailed girl in overalls?)

Oh - and looking like Tea leoni is NOT a bad thing! She is quite the looker!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Yeah... I "WISH" I looked like Tea Leoni!!

Darci Hatfield was one MEAN girl who never liked me... so one day we got into it at recess. I went home with a ripped coat and she went home with a black eye! So I believe the snot was kicked out of her!! That ended my fightin' days... I wanted to go out a champion!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

LOL! I'd like to hear more details about the "Peach Schnapps Incident". Sounds like one of our Sony retreats...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home