Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tag, You're it...

Well this is my first official tag! I'd like to thank Karmyn R ... I'm no longer a tag virgin.

UPDATE: Oct. 13... I was busted on my first tag. I swiped Karmyn's answers and added my own comments. So I thought I'd better play the game right or people won't ever invite me to play again.

And now on with the assignment:
Name FIVE Famous Oddities About Yourself!

#1 - I have a pointy bump on my ear.
Like Karmyn R, mine is located on the inside of the Helix (the top in-curve rim). But I must say... I have cute little ears!

My #1 - I have Raynaud's Disease. It's a circulatory disorder that affects my blood vessels (mostly in my feet). Basically my toes react to the cold by going completely numb and turn a nice white color!

#2 - I have really dry elbows.
My elbows are just fine, thank you. Now, the heels of my feet are another story!

My #2 - I have a cracked tongue. Yes folks, a cracked tongue! There are little (but deep) cracks over the surface of my tongue... making it not-so enjoyable to eat anything too spicy or acidic. It's hereditary... thanks, MOM!

#3 - I can flare my nostrils.
I don't understand... what's odd about this? I love to stare and flare!

My #3 - I wax my arms. Okay, so they called me "gorilla arms" in grade school! One more thing I inherited... thanks again, MOM!!

#4 - I have ulcerative colitis.
Don't even get me started on that topic... have had problems in that region for years... and probably always will!

My #4 - Hershey Chocolate Bars makes me sneeze. Yep... just after the first bite. Why, who knows! But after the first few bites, I'm fine.

#5 - I talk to myself constantly.
Oh, you betcha I do! I live alone for goodness sake... who else am I supposed to talk to? Actually, that's why I have a cat... I don't feel as if I am talking to myself with her in the room!

My #5 - I arrange my remotes on the coffee table in a staggered pattern. So, I have a bit of Monica Geller in me!! They have to be in a specfic order and placed just so... then all is right with the world.


So there you have it my blogging friends, I have nothing more to hide from you!
------------------------------

Okay... now I need to spread the love. Ginger , MSUgal86 ... you're it!

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Whoa - I feel like I'm reading Deja vu! And you have UC too? We will have to compare notes about that sometime.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Oh Karmyn, I have had so many problems "down there" that my notes look more like the phonebook for NYC!!

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... thats another secret.
You guys are clones.

I'm just not sure which is which.

oh yeah.... Karmyns the one with the dry elbos and Jodi has the crusty heels

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

That's better - now that I know you are a remote control FREAK I can breathe easy. Whew! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home