Thursday, April 24, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Okay, I know it has been a long time... too long... since I have posted on the blog. I do apologize, particularly to some certain family members who were extremely worried that I would NEVER get over the loss of my beloved Roy Scheider! ;-)

A lot of things were going on in my world... a new job... the thought of turning 40... and just everyday life. And to be honest, I didn't feel like I really had much to say. (Ginger and Claudia... thanks for checking in on me... wondering where the heck I have been!!)

But now... I feel settled in my job (and I am happy with the work I am doing)... turning the big 4-0 wasn't so bad after all... and more importantly, I have actually gone out on a couple of dates... WITH A MAN!!! Yippee!!  
Also, I thought I would share with you my new adventure... my best friend and I are leaving on Saturday for a two-week European River Cruise!! It's to help celebrate (a.k.a. mourn... tee hee) the fact that I have turned 40! We start off in Amsterdam and cruise all the way to Budapest. It should be a wonderful time. And hopefully I will have a lot of great pictures to share with you when I get back!

Well... I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am alive and kicking!! I hope all is well in your world.

I will try to post more regularly when I get back... see you in mid-May!!



3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

wooh!! happy late birthday!! The cruise sounds fabulous..have a great time!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger GingerSnaps said...

Have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Oh, and behave yourself in Amsterdam! ;)

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH! This trip sounds wonderful. Enjoy every single moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home