Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Love Me Tuna!...


Reports are coming out today about the dangerous levels of mercury in sushi-grade tuna. And as much as I would like to maintain a healthy lifestyle... I am afraid I cannot give up my tuna sushi!

Hopefully, like with all the other "food scares"... they will eventually find out that this problem isn't as bad as they initially thought... and sushi is safe for one and all!

So if you see me walking down the street with an odd "glow" about me... yes, I may be radiating with mercury... but at least you will know that I am happy!

5 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I'll be glowing right with you...now, pass the sushi!!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

just don't be pregnant -

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Kila said...

Do you like mahi mahi? Fresh from Hawaii, Mmmm...

I say keep eating the fish. Nothing is good for you these days!

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raw fish? Disgusting.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm that won't be a problem i have to worry bout.. never did get into seafood;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home