Friday, January 18, 2008

Coming Up For Air...

This weekend, I am taking a break from my busy work schedule! My best friend and I are having a "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie marathon tomorrow. She got the set for Christmas and we are going to watch all three movies back-to-back! There will be chips and guacamole... and to wash it down... lots of margaritas!!

I will have to work on one of my jobs a bit on Sunday... hopefully I won't be too cross-eyed or hung over! But will also take time on Sunday to watch the MSU basketball game... and go out with some friends to celebrate a birthday of one of them.

I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with these projects... so I thought I would reward myself with a bit of fun! Monday will be work as usual... but until then, a mix of business and fun will do me good!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

A Pirates of the Caribbean party?? Can I come??? (swooooon)

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

speaking of air.... those two together take my breath away

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any marathon is a good one when you are looking at Johnny and Orlando for 9 hours! Did you get to Donkin donuts yet?
I had a lethal weapon marathon a few weeks ago. I forgot how fun those movies are.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had fun;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home