Tuesday, February 05, 2008

On the Move...

Sorry, it's been few and far between with my posts... but I have been going a bit crazy lately.

Last week, I gave my notice at work. I have been pursued for about a year by a company, and they finally made me an offer I couldn't refuse. It's the busiest time of year at my current job... so I have been scrambling to get things done in my last two weeks here.

I am very excited, but nervous about my new job. First and foremost, I hate change. But I know that with this job, I'll have more creative freedom... and a chance for professional growth. I am going to be their Senior (this term frightens me... I'm turning 40 in 2 months!) Graphic Designer and will be overseeing two younger designers. There will be more stress with this job... but I think, overall, it will be much more fulfilling.

I'm hoping that in the next few weeks, I'll get settled in my new environment and will have a bit more time for posting to my blog.

Hope each and every one of you are doing well... and are happy!

6 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats and Enjoy the new position!. Being pursued. I like the sound of that.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Tra-la-la-boom-di-ay!!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Kila said...

Congratulations!

Best wishes!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Yaussie Girl said...

congrats!! You look so young, from your pic I thought you were about 30!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic news!!! congradulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home