Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm Spent...


I am attempting to work FOUR 9-hour days so I can get out of here at noon on Friday. Getting to work at 7:30am hasn't been too bad... it's what happens to my body by mid-afternoon that I am not crazy about. I hit a wall. I don't want to even LOOK at the computer screen by 3:45pm, let alone try to create interesting design projects.

I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it when I get up north on Friday afternoon... and spend some time with my parents, sister, nephew, and grandmother. It will be a well deserved break!

I'm almost there...

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to work 4-10's (work 10 hour days and get Friday off completely). It sounds great, but you are so wiped out on Friday that you spend 1/2 of it in bed.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

was it? worth it??

I want to win the lotto.
I'm tired of working, period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home