Friday, April 27, 2007

The Crew...

I started my current job almost one year ago. It was the best move I could have made. I love the work, but the most rewarding thing about it is that I found some amazing new friends!

I didn't realize how much fun a group of gals could have. I can honestly say that this is the first time in my career that I look forward to coming to work!

I hope that all of you out there have that circle of friends that accept you no matter what... and will be there for you.

Here's me and my crew.
LP, N, Me, SB, and K... good times!

6 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

how lucky can you get.
Usually when you mix a bunch of lovely girls - you get someone who wants to stir the pot.

It s a pleasure to hear this.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great - take it from me: when you work with someone you DESPISE, the job quickly goes downhill. So - having a great group to work with is wonderful!!!

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture!! I am glad your career is so satisfying and it certainly helps to work with good people!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

holy cwap...that one in black looks so much like a childhood friend of mine it's uncanny!!
You all look like fun to hang with!

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's important to have a "crew". How lucky you are to have a great work crew... it makes the day go so much better.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger MSU gal said...

awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home