Monday, April 16, 2007

Sleeping Beauty...

This is where I now lay my head at night.

I got a new comforter set this weekend... and I am in heaven!!

Lately, I had been bothered by my old comforter... it was about twelve years old and had definitely worn out it's welcome.

You may not know this about me, but I hate change... so I had to find just the right design that I knew I could live with for a LONG time. You see... this is only my third comforter since I was in eighth grade!! Yes, folks... that's a mighty long time!

But I fell in love with this comforter set. It's very soothing, calm and peaceful. And I can't tell you how happy I was on Saturday morning to wake up under my new gift!!

It's funny how something so simple as getting a new comforter can make me so damn happy!!

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't let go of comforters either (because they are SOOOO expensive - but I LOVE buying new sheets, even if I don't need them)

Your new one is GORGEOUS.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I need new towels.

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new bedding is very pretty! I change stuff in my house all the time. I have this thing about having to coordinate colors and decorative themes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home