Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Layered Look...

I am so confused about what clothing to wear from day to day... do I wear a sweater or capris and a tanktop? On Tuesday, the high was 59 degrees... and yet today, it's going to be 90 degrees! I'm beginning to believe that the layered look will never go out of style in the Great Lakes State!

Hey, Mother Nature... could we have some consistency here?!?!?

----------------------------------

Here's a sidenote... I have started up a photoblog, so check it out!

http://cloudinmycoffee.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to take the time to visit. Just had a quick second to say hello and thank you for continuing to visit at my place. Have a housefull of grandkids for the next 10 days...

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

good for you... I've been thinking about doing one of those flickr photo blogs.... I just need to get some motivation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home