Thursday, May 17, 2007

Coming Around Again...


44th East Lansing Art Festival
May 19-20
Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm

Hundreds of artists from Michigan and beyond come to Downtown East Lansing to exhibit art of all kinds. Jewelry, Painting, Ceramics, Sculpture, Blown Glass, Wood, Metal, Photography and more fill the booths that line our downtown streets.

----------------------------------

This is one weekend that I look forward to each year. The art festival is a wonderful experience... so much to see and do.

I hope the weather will hold out for this event!

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger MSU gal said...

man
how I wish I could come to "the homeland" for the art festival but, alas, I have to work this weekend

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you buy any of the art work you see?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Karmyn... although there is much that I would like to buy... I've only bought a few silver rings over the years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home