Thursday, May 31, 2007

Love in Bloom...

On Saturday I will be going to see The Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I have enjoyed the first two movies and I am sure I will like this one equally well.

Why will I enjoy it?
Is it the evil pirate with the monkey?

Umm... No.


Is it the great Captain Jack Sparrow?

Nada.


How about the strong heroine?

She's great... but, not so much.


This, my friends is why I will not take my eyes off the screen...

Will Turner... aka... ORLANDO BLOOM


I mean... just look at him.


And he cleans up so well...

VERY WELL!!

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will always be Legolas to me.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Yes, Karmyn... Legolas is where my love obsession with Orlando all started!! ;-)

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

handsome lil toot, isn't it.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that I never thought much of Orlando's looks, but he makes a dang goodlooking pirate!!! I also like the first 'cleaned up' picture. He still looks just a bit scruffy and very appealing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home