Thursday, September 14, 2006

Leavin' On A Jet Plane... Ummm, Not Really.

But I am out of here... first thing tomorrow morning!

My best friend, T and I are going
down to the Maryland/ Washington DC area. We are spending a few days soaking up the sights... going to the Baltimore Aquarium, we may check out the Renaissance Festival, and possibly go to the Holocaust Museum. There also is a slim chance we may be touring the White House. It should be a great time.

So have a wonderful weekend... I'll be back on Tuesday with all the trip highlights!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Have fun - if you see the president, control yourself! hee hee

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

Jod-wah, I'm heading to DC next month! Please report back to me with the "must sees", which I think would be the TV/Radio part of the Smithsonian, and then the Holocaust Museum. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home