Wednesday, September 13, 2006

When The Bough Breaks...

Here's a disturbing article from Lansing's local news station...

FURNITURE WARNING

A warning for parents: make sure your furniture is secure.

Falling TV sets and heavy furniture have killed 10 kids so far this year. That is twice as many reports as the consumer product safety commission usually gets in a year.

Children can easily climb or pull up on furniture, so the CPSC reminds parents to anchor furniture and TV stands to walls or floors.

------------------------------

Like parents don't have enough to worry about!

I'm a bit of a paranoid person by nature... so it's tidbits like this that really make me glad that I didn't have any kids. Right now, I'd be in a "home" somewhere... off in a corner... drooling...

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

nah - that is why my children wear helmets all day long. HA HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home