Friday, September 08, 2006

Wino Forever...

As Johnny Depp's tattoo states... I, too, can say it proudly. Although my confession is not that I fell in love with Winona Ryder... but more so that I fell in love with the liquid!

For many of us wine lovers here in Michigan, this weekend we will venture over to the southwest part of our great state to partake in the annual PawPaw Wine Festival. There are several vineyards represented at this event... but the one near and dear to my heart is the Warner Wine Haus.


They have such a wonderful variety of wines. A few of my favorites are the Very, Very Cherry and a nice white wine called Liebestrauben, or "Grapes of Love".

So Saturday morning, we will make our way over west of Kalamazoo and do a little taste testing, visit with family and friends, buy a case of this or that, and thoroughly enjoy our day!

I hope that you have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Have you tried any Oregon Wines?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Karmyn r...

No I haven't, but I am planning a trip out there next June... driving out to the California coast, and going up through Oregon then back through to Glacier National Park. I'll have to make it a point to do some wine tasting out there. Do you have any favorites that I should try?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home