Friday, August 25, 2006

"Patiently" Waiting...












McDreamin'...

I am in the home stretch of a long wait for the new season of "Grey's Anatomy" to grace the small screen. It premieres on Thursday, September 21st @ 9pm est on ABC.

I hope the kids at Seattle Grace Hospital will keep up the fine work that they have shown throughout the last two seasons.

My biggest fear is their move to Thursday nights... will this work for them? I like the fact that they will now be on at 9pm instead of 10pm. But they've been riding on the coat tails of the "Desperate Housewives" crew... which I think helped them initially get off the ground. Now it will be up to us faithfuls to make our way to the Thursday night viewing... and hopefully some newcomers will come across this great show as they are flipping through the channels.

Tune in...

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

I love "Grey's Anatomy" too! I hate them moving to Thursday nights because my boys have sports events and I might have to miss. . .:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home