Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Let's Say it Together, Kids... FREAK!

"You'd have to be living on another planet not have noticed Tom Cruise's kooky behavior this past year: that couch incident on Oprah, the ceaseless plugging of Scientology, his excessively professed love for Katie Holmes. To Cruise's detriment one person who has definitely noticed is Sumner Redstone, his boss at Viacom. He's now said that the company's movie arm, Paramount Pictures, is giving Tom the boot."
-Forbes

Well all I can say is... it's about time!!

Over the years I have watched this gifted actor go from articulate interviews to becoming an absolute idiot everytime he opens his mouth in public. And for the first time in my life... I have stopped watching movies because of an actor's off camera antics.

What ever happened to the young man dancing in his Fruit of the Loom's in his parent's living room?!? I long for THAT Tom Cruise to come back to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home