Friday, March 16, 2007

Freaky Friday...


I am feeling much better today. So much so, that I have been thinking about spring... summer... and one of my favorite things to do.... ride rollercoasters!!


I love heading to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, Ohio for the thrill of getting tossed around every which way!!


I get there before the gates open... and stay until they shut down the rides... I LOVE IT!! Although, I must admit... with age comes a few more aches and pains after a day of jostling the body around!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a safe St. Patty's Day!!

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEEEEEEEE!!

When I graduated high school, I went to visit my father - he lived in Orlando. I took my best friend with me. We went to every amusement park within a 100 mile radius of that city. What a blast we had. And only 1 scared me - the oldest one - an old wooden monstrosity that you could feel move when the cars went around the corner.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

roller coaster. I can't ride with out Ralph. (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home