Thursday, March 15, 2007

What a Week...

I don't know if it was the time change... the stress of spending money on a new laptop... or the fact that we went from 72 degrees to 37 degrees for a high in a 36 hour period...

But now I am sick!

I woke up this morning with a stuffy, yet runny nose and that feeling in my chest when everytime I breathe in deep... I have to cough. I have isolated myself in my little area of the office. I think I may take tomorrow off if I don't feel any better. I don't want to contaminate my co-workers. But I could think of better ways to spend a three-day weekend!!


UUGGGHHH!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor calls this time of year "Pneumonia time" - when the weather changes so dramatically and people go outside without their coats on.

Hope you heal up quickly.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I hope you get better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home