Monday, February 26, 2007

And The Winner Is...

ME!!

Yes... I made it safe and sound to Detroit and back last night. The storm didn't hit us quite as hard as predicted. So I mainly had to deal with sleet and slushy roads. The overpasses were a bit dicey... but I just took my time. There were only a few cars of in the ditch here and there.

I will say that there are people out there who like to drive 80 no matter what the road conditions!! I'd like to believe they are the ones who slid off into the ditch!

I took the advice of my dear blogging friends and taped the Oscars. I will watch it tonight although I was informed this morning that they ran until 12:30 am and I only recorded until midnight!! I'm not too upset though... I seem to know the outcome already. It's impossible to escape the media!!!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy weekend...

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They went to 12:30? What - it was only like 9:30 at my house.

Glad you made it home safely.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

to heck with Oscar... I'm glad URcar made it safely home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home