Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alice in Wonderland...


Tim Burton is adding his off-beat creativity to a classic. Here are some first-look photos of Alice in Wonderland that is coming to theaters in March 2010.

Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen...
Anne Hathaway as the White Queen...
 and Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter

I do love the collaboration between Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. They continually amazing me with their playful (and sometimes dark) charm. It should be another interesting creation by Tim Burton!

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I can't wait for this to come out!!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

this looks like a fantastic fantasy.

I hate it when Johnny Depp is prettier than me. ha ha (not saying I'm pretty, but saying I hate it that a man is, and I'm not)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home