Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In 30 Seconds...

That's all it takes for this commercial to take me back to September 11, 2004. My last day in Switzerland... and my last embrace with The Austrian. 




How can 30 seconds... with no words... bring back a heart full of emotion? 

Kate Winslet's expression of the longing, the hope... of what is, what was, what can never be... filling me with the memory of heartbreak and LOVE like no other.

Where ever life takes me... I will never forget the emotions I experienced with the man that changed my life... and how I feel about love.

He will forever haunt me... and it's something I will cherish... always.

Love is a treasure...

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I just saw that commercial earlier this evening. Now I'm going to think of YOU every time I see it (:

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Yaussie Girl said...

That is very moving! I actually saw Kate in the airport once and she was stunning in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home