Friday, December 05, 2008

The Dark Side...


This weekend my best friend and I are having our annual Star Wars movie marathon! It'll start tonight with two of the movies along with sushi and martinis. Tomorrow we will resume our movie fest with the remaining four movies while we chow down on doughnuts (we have to start fairly early), ham and green onion rolls (appetizers), and pizza!! We will be sipping on cosmos most of the day... and I stress "sipping"... or we never would remember the third or fourth movie!! 

Okay... we are nerds! But really it is just an excuse to lounge around in sweatpants and eat and drink until our heart's content... or our belly's are full!!

May the force be with all of you this weekend!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it sounds divine!

When I was a bit younger we would play a drinking game to Star Wars - anytime Luke whined you had to guzzle....and anytime someone says the word Force you have to take a shot.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

sounds to me you're giving in to the "pork side"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home